Friday, June 22, 2007

My Little Apple Blog

About a year ago I bought my first Apple computer. It's a Macbook. It's very nice. I love it. Well, I don't love it...I mean, love is a very strong word, something that should not be attached to inanimate objects such as notebook computers. At any rate, I think you get my point.

Since that time I've become a bit of a Mac head, or as Leander Kahney puts it, a member of the Cult of Mac.

I think Apple is a pretty neat company, and I enjoy using their products. I find myself scouring the internet looking for little tidbits of into on iPods, laptops, desktops, OSX, iPhone, whatever. It's fun, and I've decided that when I find something I think is interesting (including some great parodys) I want to share them.

So I set up this blog. Originally I wanted to use the name My Apple Blog, but www.myappleblog.blogspot.com is taken...and by the looks of it whomever has that blog is doing a real bang up job.

I settled for My Little Apple Blog instead. So that's what it is, little. I've tried blogging before, lets hope this time things turn out a bit better.

No comments: