Friday, June 22, 2007

iPhone Guided Tour

I've read on numerous sites that Apple has published a video tutorial for the iPhone. I checked the site and sure enough, there it is.

Seems pretty neat. Might help a few people too.

I personally won't be getting one.

For one, I'm on Verizon.

Two, I don't need a smart phone. Something that can play Sim City, iTunes, and make calls is enough for me.

Three, I don't like that I'd have to get a data plan for something that has built in WiFi. Seems asinine to me and just SCREAMS corporate entrapment. Seriously, why would I need a data plan, WiFi is everywhere in Atlanta.

Anyway, it certainly does look sexy, even if I'm not getting it. Maybe when the iPhone Nano comes out I'll pick that up. My contract with Verizon should be up by then anyway.

-Steve

No comments: